Come and join a great team!
We are looking for a hard working, detail oriented, person who takes pride in their work, to
come and join our Engineering team.
At Current Millwork & Cabinetry we are a great TEAM:
We act with INTEGRITY; we do what we say when we say we will do it.
We are a great team providing excellent service and delivering top QUALITY Millwork and
We are PASSIONATE about the products we create and the people that create them.
We are continuously improving our processes, people, and technologies through
We have FUN! We bring a positive, can-do-attitude and treat everyone with respect.
If you relate to these values, send us your resume!
Come and be part of a team that builds cool stuff! We play Fooseball at lunch too!
Manager of Drafting and Engineering
As part of our Leadership level Team, with the direction of our stated company goals, this
position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Drafting and Engineering
Departments. This includes successfully utilizing, Innergy and Microvellum, to ensure project
timelines and quality standards are met.
• Daily team huddles to coordinate team workload and provide leadership.
• Review work in progress to ensure drafting and fabrication standards are met.
• Expert proficiency in using Microvellum.
• Coordinate with Project Managers to manage timelines and project scope.
• Provide training to team members to ensure expectations based on performance and
quality are understood and accomplished.
• Work with resources to manage the maintenance of Microvellum product library, and
Microvellum generated reports.
• Manage documentation of standards for drafting and engineering departments.
• Attend weekly Leadership Level L10 meetings to ensure departmental vision and
direction is in line with organizational vision and direction.
Preferred Education and Skill Set
· Degree / Diploma in Construction Management, Engineering, Cabinet Making or similar
· 5 plus years in Millwork and Cabinet Industry
· Solid Understanding of Microvellum
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Remote options available, local to Parksville BC preferred.
Extended health benefits
Office fruit program