We are a well-established, dynamic small business located south of the river that delivers high quality customised solutions to our clients. We are a passionate and dedicated team who value hard work and team effort.
The Role is vital as the first step in the production of bespoke cabinetry. It is imperative that the selected Candidate has a good eye for detail, a practical understanding of cabinet making and is able to use drawing software with confidence in order to produce quality shop drawings for our fabricators and installers to work from.
Key attributes required for this role are:
· Have knowledge and experience in cabinetry making
· Be able to read & interpret architectural drawings
· Have previous experience in Microvellum
· Have knowledge relating to cabinetry making and have previous cabinetry installation knowledge and experience
· Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure to meet deadlines as required
· Have a proactive & positive 'can do' attitude
· Be able to integrate with our team
· Have good communication skills
Why work for us?
· We provide a challenging and exciting environment to work in.
· We value individual contribution and input from all team members.
· We promote individual learning and development.
· We have a good team culture with a collaborative environment.
· We are ambitious and strive for
high quality work
Ph: (08) 9418 9822