Has anyone added crown or any molding to the Globals to be selected in extruded crown molding?
See pictures attached. Typically we have a mitered valance on our talls and uppers and if the customer is doing crown, this is what it attaches to. I am able to add crown molding and get it to draw in the room components but I specifically want it as a combo box option in the product. Here are the steps I have taken so far and where I am at. I feel like I am so close but not sure what I am doing wrong.
I feel like Lenny should know this!
1. Uploaded the crown at 0,0,0 facing the right way. Not in metric, it has been converted
2. Hard valued the prompts as it indicates in the spreadsheet and not getting any errors.
3. Removed defaults in the Globals and added the first of many I want to add (just trying this out on one first)
4. Successfully have it defined in the LookUpTable G! workbook.
5. Changed the list in the F! Workbook under US.
6. As you can see in the last photo, it is showing as a block not the actual crown.