Laguna Tools Smart Shop 2 versus ShopSabre Pro 408

Laguna Tools Smart Shop 2 versus ShopSabre Pro 408

I have spent A LOT of time picking out our first CNC router and have it narrowed down to 2; the Laguna Tools Smart Shop 2 and the ShopSabre Pro 408. 

From what I have gathered both are great machines with companies that have plenty of experience in the market but I have not been able to find reviews which seems odd. 

Also these are simpler machines that I believe we will be able to handle mostly on our own (the plant is in Nicaragua and there are no CNC technicians down there) and are within budget. 

Anyone here can give a review on either of these machines or both? To give an idea both are in the $50-60 k range. 

Also I wouldn't be averse to hearing about other machines however I have been looking for a bit. I took out the big name brands because they are more complicated and WAY more expensive and I think we can have success with one of these. 

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all and please: NO HOLDS BARRED!!! If you don't like one of these companies please let me know! 

Oh and Microvellum, both of them (and most others) promote Mosaik and others, maybe time to get over to the manufacturers and show them the awesomeness of MV? I personally don't mind if you don't ;)

MVU eLearning

Are You Ready to Streamline the Way You Learn?
    Follow along with RJ as he takes you on a journey to build your foundational knowledge of Toolbox.

Follow us on: