Sheldon Wiebe Engineering has the privilege to provide to you customized shop drawings and Microvellum products ready for production at competitive prices and quality.
How it works:
1. You provide the project architectural drawings with all the necessary finishes, material sizes and specifications, hardware, company standards and Microvellum files needed.
2. I provide you an estimate with terms.
3. You sign the estimate, pay a deposit with check, ACH or credit card.
4. Once I receive deposit, I begin working.
5. Once I am finished I send you a pdf of the drawing to review.
6. You markup revisions on the pdf and send back to me.
7. I make revisions and send you productions files if specified.