Seeking an On-site Millwork Detailer / Draftsperson with Microvellum Experience
Provincial Store Fixtures Ltd. is looking for Millwork Detailer / Draftsperson.
We are located in Mississauga, ON, Canada and specialize in custom architectural millwork.
NOW HIRING 2 FULL TIME MILLWORK DETAILERS!
PROVINCIAL STORE FIXTURES has been servicing the retail, corporate, hospitality, entertainment and institutional industries across Canada and the USA by providing custom architectural and construction solutions in Millwork, Metal, Plastics, Glass and fixtures. We are proud to be a driving force in sustainable building environments, we are committed to promote LEED principles both internally and as a value-added service to our clients.
- Taking ownership of projects and seeing them through to 100%: with targeted focus on drawings, details, dimensions and hardware specifications. The drawing should be complete with all the required information to drive the product to the finish line.
- Managing information, maintaining notes, documentation and making sure your questions are answered when needed utilizing our internal ERP system.
- Drawing in Mircovellum a 3D software where your drawings will go directly to production. All details should be considered when the models are getting created. What is modeled is what is going to be produced
- Drawing in AutoCAD as a supplementary software to support Micro vellum and producing supplementary production drawings to support production. Example, cut lists, flat layouts, sequence layouts, etc.
- Reading and understanding Architectural drawings, site dimensions, site photos, etc.
- Understanding the project requirements and collaborating with different teams to produce the drawings more efficiently, on budget and on time.
- Revising redlines and ensuring the accuracy of information prior to resubmission
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of architectural millwork projects required
- 1+ years of experience in 3D modeling software (Microvellum is a strong asset)
- Good understanding of different product builds, dowels, dados, etc.
- Good understanding of hardware
- Problem and technical solver
- Self driven and ability to work independently
- Some shop/ machining experience is preferred
- Knowledge of AWMAC Standards is preferred
To apply: Please send us your resume through Indeed and/or email hr@psfltd.Com or call us at 905-564-6700 ext.297