Custom Commercial Architectural Millwork shop looking for remote Microvellum Engineer.
Main responsibility is to create Production packages for the Shop to build off and procure materials.
- advanced Microvellum knowledge
- 2d and 3d drafting and modeling in AutoCAD
- run reports, modify Workorders and Nests
- modify standard products and create custom one off products using Microvellum and Autocad
- know how tings get manufactured, put together and in what order
- know how things get assembled and installed in field
- knowledge of CNC capabilities and shortcomings
- be creative and find construction solutions for various unique situations
- create Material and Hardware take-off list for purchasing
- meet deadlines