How to Create a Support Ticket through the Microvellum About/Support Portal UI
This article details the process of creating a support ticket directly through Microvellum software. See Creating a Support Ticket for general information on what is to be included in a ticket.
To start a support request, navigate to Help > About
Microvellum > Start Support Request. Fig. 01 – Start Support
Fig. 02 – Microvellum Support
- Name – Your name or company name.
- Email – Your email or company email.
- Phone – Your phone number or company phone number.
- Subject – The subject line must be clear so the Support Agent can diagnose at a glance and, if necessary, send the ticket through the proper channels for resolution. See Proper Ticket Subject Line.
- Description – The more detailed the description, the more likely the issue can be solved quickly. If you know the exact steps in your workflow to recreate an issue, list them here. See Descriptions.
- Attachments – It is not always possible for us to replicate an issue on our end, with our data. This is why it is essential to attach as much relevant data as necessary to recreate the issue or for us to eliminate potential causes of the issue. Fig. 03 –
- Attach Screen Recording – Selecting this option will result in a red border on the screen being recorded. This allows users to show the exact steps in the workflow that leads to the issue. To stop recording, select the stop button located in place of the original screen-recording button. See Share a Screenshot or Create a Video.
- Attach a Screen Snip – Allows users to snip an image to be included with the ticket.
- Attach Processing Station and Accompanying Settings – Allows users to attach a complete Processing Station.
- Attach Work Order – Allows users to attach a complete Work Order.
- Attach Error Log – Allows users to attach an Error Log. Error Logs are helpful when diagnosing issues.
- Attach File – Allows users to attach any remaining files they feel will be helpful (i.e., Room .DWG files).
- Send – Select this button when you are sure that you have included as much information as is necessary to replicate the issue.
How to Create a Support Case
We're committed to delivering the best possible user experience, and part of that commitment is giving you the power to create support cases. We believe in making your journey with our software as smooth as possible, and our support case system is ...
Microvellum Server (Reference)
This article applies to Microvellum software builds 20.1.0203 and greater and provides a reference of commands and options for the software. Following that, you will find a reference for the commands and options found on each screen. Command and ...
Getting Started with the Cases Portal
A user-friendly platform designed to streamline your support experience and provide seamless access to our support channels. Please Note: Both new and existing users of the MVKN must create a Cases Portal account before accessing the My Cases area of ...
Microvellum Knowledge Network Information
24-Hour Support Access Microvellum provides users with active support & maintenance subscriptions with access to our support channels 24-hours a day via email, online community, and phone. From our interactive support site you can find answers to ...
Introducing Microvellum Server 2020
These days, the data driving your shop’s production can come from multiple systems such as online orders, ERP, MRP, or other software applications. The problem is, these systems are most likely disconnected from each other or drive independent ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.1205.642
The following release notes apply to Toolbox build 23.1.1205.642 New FLA Licenses The software has been given a number of overhauls to integrate and function with the new SLS system. Users with software serial numbers for all installed and activated ...
About Microvellum Interface
The following information applies to Microvellum software builds 23.1.1205.642 and beyond. The About Microvellum User Interface displays information and links related to your Microvellum software, company account details and other information and ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.1120.641
The following release notes apply to Toolbox build 23.1.1120.641 New Report Group Option Figure 1: Report Groups (All Batches) A new option has been added within the processing center to assist in streamlining user reports. The option Report Groups ...
Master Bathroom Partition Overview
The Master Bathroom Partition The Master Bathroom Partition product is an array design for toilet and shower bay applications. This includes the proper interior width and depth set for the partition spacing and their function. Each bay has the ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 23.1114
Special Note #1: Highly recommend updating Toolbox to build 23.1.1010 or newer as this library update zip includes new features only available to users running this TB version (or newer). Previous versions will not import categorized materials now ...