Toolbox Release Notes | Build 20.1.1216.641
The following release notes apply to Toolbox Build 20.1.1216.641.
2D Part Editor
- Resolved an issue with saw cut direction producing an error when picking an existing line on the X axis.
- Resolved an issue where associative hardware was no longer attached to the part after updating from single part editor. Also, unless the hardware is modified, it updates with original formulas.
- Resolved an issue where setting a depth of a route to greater than the panel thickness would get incorrect 3D representation.
- Resolved an issue where using keywords in a token’s description could interfere with the token machining.
- Resolved an issue where border bulges were incorrect if an AutoCAD drawing was created using ERP or Server.
- Resolved an issue where errors in token parameters could not be easily identified from the Part Properties UI.
- Resolved an issue where CPOUT Enhanced was not rounding correctly.
- Resolved an issue where the MVSUBASSEMBLYPROMPTS command was not working from the command line.
- Resolved an issue where the Draw All Products in Category command was not working as intended. Now products are being drawn in order according to how the library is set up.
- Resolved an issue where deleting a spec group left behind the material file components.
- Resolved an issue where adding a formula material would add it to the spreadsheet twice.
- Modified Spec Groups to include a check when deleting a spec group ensuring that it is not currently being used.
- Resolved an issue where updating or making new gcode from the nest composite would offset the setmill pointer to indicate tool comp instead of staying centered on the tool path.
- Resolved an issue where Plot Nests was not maintaining layout.
- Resolved an issue where the Face 6 image was not showing in auto-labels when it was dependent on the Optimization Result Face 6 barcode.
- Resolved an issue where HBore barcodes were not being associated to the nest when processed along with single part processing stations.
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 21.1.0714.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 21.1.0714.641 Include Routes in Borders (IRIB) Improvements have been made to the Include Routes in Borders (IRIB) functionality of Toolbox. This means increased accuracy and faster processing of ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 21.1.0827.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 21.1.0827.641 Estimating Modifications: Modified the "Product Cost Details" command. The Estimate Price will now access the database value for sheet stock, solid stock, buyout, edge band, and ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 21.1.1119.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 21.1.1119.641 Database Management This build features significant development focused on improving the user experience with Toolbox's Database Management utility. The following updates and defect ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 21.1.0916.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 21.1.0916.641 User Interface Additions: Added a minimum window size and a maximize window control to many user interface windows including Part Properties, Product Prompts, Edit Design Data, and ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 20.1.0526.641
The following release notes apply to Toolbox, Build 20.1.0526.641 Project Management Added: Added the ability in database explorer to drag and drop an entire library category and subassembly category folder from on disk into the database. ...
Toolbox Recommended Workstations
This article provides a list of laptop and desktop workstations with the performance and power needed to run Microvellum Toolbox and similar applications. All of these machines meet or exceed our System Requirements for Toolbox. See What to Look ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 21.1115
The following release notes apply to Microvellum Foundation Library, Build 21.1115 Please make sure you are selecting the correct specification group when drawing products. There are specification groups for both metric and imperial. Additions: Added ...
Microvellum SQL CE Viewer
Microvellum's SQL CE Viewer is a lightweight application that allows users to Open, View, and Query their SQL CE Databases. Follow the link below to download: Microvellum SQL CE Viewer Version 184.108.40.206
How to Configure Your AutoCAD Drawing Templates in Toolbox
The video below demonstrates the process of configuring AutoCAD drawing templates and customizing the title block in Toolbox.
DXF Template Configuration
A DXF Template file has been added for DXF files created during work order processing that includes the Dim Styles established in Options as well as a new viewport. Now, when DXFs are created the Dim Styles and viewport are pulled from this ...