We are looking for someone with extensive experience and strong commitment to come join our millwork team. Some of the job duties include overseeing all aspects of the millwork production, create shop drawings and production cutlists as needed.Job description: provide accurate and detailed programs, shop drawings, and submittals utilizing microvellum and AutoCAD, in addition to providing support to the production and the project management team across multiple projects. Must be proficient in microvellum and AutoCAD. Must be able to read and understand architectural drawings. Knowledge of cabinet/millwork fabrication methods. Woodwork/cutrite experience a plus.Requirements: must speak English. If speaks Portuguese it’s a plus.
⁃ Proficiency in microvellum
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• Knowledge in CNC programming and tooling
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work on a deadline driven schedule
• Ability to work under pressure
• Extremely detail-oriented.
• Ability to read, understand, and execute blueprints, drawings, and plans.
• Thorough understanding of quality building practices.Job type: full-time