New release available today: Build 21.1.0714.641
We are happy to report that the update to build 21.1.0714.641 is now available.
Here are some highlights from this build:
- We addressed the issues causing parts to have a slight rotation in both the 2D and nest patterns.
- Important note: With these changes, some parts may appear to be machined or rotated differently when compared to previous builds. These changes are intentional and in most cases, now correct.
- Important Note: To take advantage of the improvements that fix slightly rotated parts, you will need to reanalyze the 3D model where that originated.
- The Include Routes In Border (IRIB) has also been refined and has demonstrated much better results for 2D drawing, machining, and nest pattern part rotations and yield. However, in some cases, especially when an arc is needed on a corner, you may experience an issue where IRIB cannot properly negotiate the part border polyline correctly. This is an issue that you may not experience, but if you do, please know that we are actively working to resolve it.
- We have streamlined the way part image, filename, barcode, edge boring (Hbore), and edgebanding location information for labels and reports is processed to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- We moved the Barbaric, Homag Woodstore, and Schelling material handling types from Auto Labeling Type to a new Material Management Type drop-down selection in the IPP settings of the Tool File user interface.
- Read the Release Notes
How to Get the Update
Microvellum software updates are available to users with an active maintenance subscription upon request. To request access, simply create a ticket and select "Software Update Request" as the classification for the ticket. Answer the remaining questions in the ticket form and submit your request. You will be emailed a link to download the update moments after you submit the form.