New Release Available Today: Build 21.1.1119.641
We are happy to announce that the update to build 21.1.1119.641 is now available!
Here are some highlights of what's included in this build:
- We've added the ability to select and check multiple
items at once in the Database Management tree-view.
- You can now set a custom Database Name for exported
databases and also import databases that are not named
- We modified the default selections when
importing/exporting with Database Manager.
- A Report Group Export Settings interface has been
added to the Setup Report Groups UI that allows for the modification of
printing options for each Report Groups report type.
- A DXF Template has been introduced for files created
during WO processing to prevent an issue with images being zoomed
- We have added the ability to skip a prompt when
using the Replace Product command.
- Read the complete Release Notes for this build.
How to Get the Update
Microvellum software updates are available to users with an active maintenance subscription upon request. To request access, simply create a ticket and select "Software Update Request" as the classification for the ticket. Answer the remaining questions in the ticket form and submit your request. You will be emailed a link to download the update moments after you submit the form.