About Microvellum (Account Details)
Ever wondered "Where can I find my account manager's contact information?" or "How do I request a new module for Toolbox?"
Answers to these questions and more can be found in the About Microvellum User Interface, which
displays information and links related to your Toolbox Software and Microvellum account. Here, you'll find important details including the Toolbox Build and Serial Number, your Account ID, a list of active Software Features(Modules), and your Account Manager's contact information.
To open the About Microvellum UI click on the Help drop-down menu in the Microvellum Toolbar.
to open the interface. Each component of the interface is numbered in the reference image and a description is given below.
- The current software Build Number is displayed here. To learn more about the Toolbox Build Number, see the knowledge base article Microvellum Software Versioning Schema.
- When an update to your Toolbox Software becomes available, the update link will be displayed here. Otherwise, "No Update Available" is displayed.
- Click the
EULA link to view the Microvellum Software End-User License Agreement.
Update Serial Number
- Use the Update Serial Number link only if you need to clear your current serial number and input a new valid replacement serial number.
Start Support Request
- Click the Start Support Request link to create a new support ticket. See How to Create a Support Ticket through the Microvellum About/Support Portal UI for more details.
Copy Product Information
- The Copy Product Information link will copy the information listed in the
UI to the Windows clipboard.
Serial Number Expiration
- Your Microvellum Product Serial Number is valid until the date displayed.
- Your Microvellum Product Serial Number is displayed here.
- Your Microvellum Request Code is displayed here. This code is used by Microvellum support to authenticate a product license by phone.
Software Maintenance Expiration
- Your Software Maintenance Expiration date is displayed here.
- Your Microvellum Account ID
is displayed here.
Account Manager Details
- Your Account Manager Details, including name, phone number, and e-mail address are displayed here.
Software Features - A list of software features (or modules) is displayed on the right side of the UI. The activation status of each software feature is shown as either "Active" or "Request Trial". Click the "Request Trial" link and fill out the form to send a request to Microvellum to try a new software feature.
Microvellum Knowledge Network - Click the link to visit the Microvellum Knowledge Network.
Listed below are common terms related to Microvellum, our software products, and the woodworking industry. Use the table of contents to quickly jump to a section of the glossary by letter of the alphabet. # 2D & 3D Drawing (Software Feature) The 2D ...
Microvellum Beta Program
Join the Beta Experience About the Program Whether you are a new user or a Microvellum expert, we’re looking for individuals who are passionate about woodworking technology and Microvellum Software to help us shape the future of our solutions. Your ...
Microvellum Server System Requirements
These are the minimum estimated system requirements to run Microvellum Server. Individual situations may vary based on your specific needs and the amount of SQL data stored. This article lists the system requirements for Microvellum Server. For SQL ...
What's New in Toolbox 2022 (OEM)
Work smarter, faster with Toolbox 2022 (OEM). With an OEM Subscription, you’ll gain access to the latest toolsets and innovative features of Toolbox 2022. Toolbox 2022 (OEM) Improvements Processing and Performance Improvements Improvements to ...
Support Discontinued for Microvellum Version 6.7 Software
As of December 1, 2021, all forms of support for Microvellum version 6.7 software applications will be discontinued. If you are still using Microvellum v6.7 software, then you know that maintenance updates ended in 2012. This announcement pertains to ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 22.0520
The following release notes apply to Microvellum Foundation Library, Build 22.0520 Please make sure you are selecting the correct specification group when drawing products. There may be specification groups for both metric and imperial. Additions: ...
The Range Hood - Add-on
About the Library Add-on This is a “Master” Range Hood product capable of being used as is or saved back to the library numerous times in unlimited number of different combinations. This Library Add-on is compatible with the Foundation Library. This ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0406.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0406.641 Database Management Resolutions: Resolved an issue that caused template level projects to be deleted when deleting a seemingly “empty” category (this was caused by a mix-up in the ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 22.0407
The following release notes apply to Microvellum Foundation Library, Build 22.0407 Please make sure you are selecting the correct specification group when drawing products. There may be specification groups for both metric and imperial. Additions: ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0325.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0325.641 Toolfile Resolutions: Resolved an issue in certain post names where the pecking number was not working. Resolved an issue in certain post names where some face 6 machining was falling ...