Creating & Replying to Posts
To participate in the Microvellum Community forums:
- You need to create an account.
- Click the "Sign Up" button from the menu on the top of the page.
- Next, enter your name and email address and fill out the captcha text. Once you sign up, you can enter in more details such as your social media pages, your alias, and more.
Start a new thread to ask a question or start a discussion with others.
- Start a new thread by clicking "Add Topic" near the top of the page.
- Select the topic type: a discussion, question, idea, or problem.
- Write the thread title.
- Write a description of your post message.
- You can choose the category and sub-category you want to post the thread in.
- By adding tags, you help associate your post to other, similar threads that exist in the Community.
- If you want to be notified when someone replies to your post, check the box "Notify me when..."
- If you want to add an attachment, keep in mind that you're limited to 20mb files.
- If you're not ready to post your thread, then simply save it as a draft and you can finish it later.
- You can preview what you post will look like.
- Click "Post" when you're ready to submit the thread to the Community...
After entering your thread type and title, you may see a selection of possibly related content that includes articles from our Knowledge Base, Community or even previous drafts that you've saved.
Clicking on any of these links will open the page in a new tab. You won't lose your existing content and may come back to creating your post at any time.
Reply to a Thread
- Scroll to the bottom of the topic and click Reply.
- Write your reply.
- If you would like to format your reply, click the "A" in the upper-right of the reply window to expand the text formatting tools.
- When you're ready, click "Post".
Get Responses to Your Posts
By default, you'll receive emails for responses to the threads you create or reply to.
To stop notifications, uncheck "Notify me when..." when you're creating a post. You can click the "Edit Post" button to open the original post. Just uncheck the "Notify me when..." checkbox and click save.
Creating an Account on the Microvellum Knowledge Network
Creating an account within the Microvellum Knowledge Network is free and easy, and a great way to collaborate with fellow woodworkers, and users of Microvellum software from around the world. By registering on this site, you will gain access to the ...
Subscribe to & Manage Notifications
Getting updates to threads by email or other notifications helps you know when your question has been answered or further help is available. Get Responses to Your Posts By default, you'll receive emails for responses to the threads you create or ...
Creating a Successful Quality Assurance Program
Quality Assurance is best defined as “a means to focus on the prevention of mistakes and/or defects during the manufacturing process that impact efficiency or quality that can impact profits.” Having a process in place to ensure your team adheres to ...
Getting Started with Microvellum Software
The links below will help guide you to a successful installation of your Microvellum software. Preparing Your Computer to Install Toolbox Following these helpful tips will ensure a successful Toolbox installation. System Requirements Review the ...
Things to Consider When Creating a Support Case
Before submitting a support case for your Microvellum software, consider the following points to ensure a more efficient and effective resolution: Documentation & Resources: Review the Knowledge Base for documentation that may provide a resolution to ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0921.641
The following release notes apply to Toolbox build 23.1.0921.641 Cumulative Library Updates Fix Figure 1: Cumulative Update issue. There was a bug noted by users while attempting to download the Foundation Library’s phase 1 cumulative update and ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 23.0919
Additions Added new product Master Double Sided Cabinet. Added “Horizontal Handles Centered” global option to all doors. This is available for all tab pulls, handles, and knobs. Added a new DRAWRECTANGLE 2D plan token to the door subassemblies. This ...
My Cases: Case Details
Once you've logged into the Client Portal and navigated to the My Cases area, simply click on the case title to access the case details page. Here, you can thoroughly review the case description, append additional comments, upload attachments, and ...
My Cases: Overview
Once you've logged into the Client Portal, accessing your support cases is a breeze. You can simply click on the "My Cases" icon in the flyout menu or choose the "View Cases" button conveniently placed on the Welcome page. Inside this section, you'll ...
Uploading Attachments to Support Cases
Support case attachments are files or documents attached to a support case or ticket, serving the purpose of providing additional information, context, or evidence relevant to the reported issue. These attachments can encompass a wide range of file ...