The following release notes apply to Microvellum Foundation Library, Build 23.0210.
• Added a new global variable “Hinge Offset From Edge” to provide easier control without needing to update the finished faces subassembly.
• Added a sample Hafele Aximat 300 Institutional hinge.
• Added a new global variable “Corner Cabinet Carcase Radius” to enter the radius in the corner of the pie cut cut-outs on the tops and bottoms of corner cabinets.
• Added three new rollout/pullout shelves (best used with the Inner Drawers component):
o Wood Rollout Flat Shelf
o Wood Rollout Flat Shelf Lip Down
o Wood Rollout Three-Sided Shelf
• Added four new cut part material pointers for the above new rollouts. If updating your library, please verify that the desired materials are associated.
o Rollout Shelf
o Rollout Open Shelf
o Rollout Sides
o Rollout Open Sides
• Added 12 additional Edgeband Material pointers for greater control over top and bottom edges on cabinet sides and backs (Finished vs. Unfinished). If updating your library, please verify that the desired materials are associated.
• Added an option to turn on and off the Bottom cut-out for the Upper Undermount Rangehood Cabinet.
• Added a prompt in the rangehood products for "Removable Front". This will situate the front panel in-between the top and bottom so the panel can be removed. This can be added to any product using the center corner notch.
• Added a global option “Cam Sides Inside” so that the drilling for the cam pin can be drilled on the opposite side for backs to keep all machining on the same face.
• Added global option “Elevation 2D Drawer Front Lines” to control if you want 2D diagonal elevation lines on drawer fronts.
• Added Hafele Matrix UM A Syncro drawer slides.
• Added the ENKO Drawer system for the NZ market.
• Added two Estimating products to the Miscellaneous category. These can be useful for creating project estimates and/or when needing to add additional line items to the Costing Reports.
• Cabinet Sides now point to “Carcase Edges” for their edgebanding. The prompt "Side_Edges" has been removed from all products. This has created some confusion, as the sides should look at the carcase edge.
• The machine point of Tops, Bottoms, and Fixed shelves of corner cabinets has been changed to the back corner of the parts. This will better accommodate the correct orientation of parts on doweling machines. Also, in the fixed shelves, there has been a prompt added to change the side of the mortise if needed.
• Wood Drawer Box & Dovetail Drawer Box now have the same “wood block spacer” feature that other drawer systems have.
• Drawing templates have been updated to improve the lineweights in Viewbase. Layers have been added, and lineweights have been set to default.
• Resolved issue with drawers associating with sides in Face Frame Designer cabinets.
• Resolved issues with the Face Frame FE Miter option at Applied Panel end conditions.
• Resolved an issue with the "Base, Tall, Upper, Cabinet Accessories" Filler with cleats products.
• Resolved an issue with the Hafele Alto drawer system. There was a name error in the hardware name. Also updated the hardware materials in the hardware file.
• Extruded Molding Products will now have the proper right-click menu option in Toolbox (Pick Points for Extrusion).
• Resolved an issue with shelf support holes when changing the machining origin prompt to "Top."
• Wire handle pulls will no longer associate with the Upper Corner Diagonal cabinet bottoms.
• Under Stair Cabinets will now draw properly in 2D elevation.
• Numerous other small reported issues have been resolved.