Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0329.641
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0329.641
- Resolved an error in the ‘View Nesting G-Code Results’ UI when trying to view DXF’s.
- ‘Modify Work Order’ will no longer remove certain edge band information if editing that material.
- Modified new installs to have the ‘Auto-Load Parts’ setting enabled by default.
- Users will now receive a notification that the reports in report groups have been output or not.
- Resolved a file sharing violation that could occur in SQL databases because the software wasn’t closing its connection to the SDF or has it in memory.
- Resolved an issue with evaluating edge band tokens properly if ‘Find and Replace’ was used on an edge band material in a project.
- Materials not associated to a pointer no longer become disassociated from the project workbook after using ‘Find and Replace’.
Part File Names
- Resolved an issue that caused file names to increment wrong because the software was holding the last file name used in memory. The count should restore from the database, not 1 PC’s memory.
- We have improved the efficiency of file names. We used to grab all part names, even if they were not being used in the product when the work order was created. The software is now incrementing file names according to the actual amount of part names that have quantity greater than 0 and exclude any part names that are 0.
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0317.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0317.641 Database Resolutions: Resolved an issue where the user experience took longer than necessary to start. Materials Resolutions: Resolved an issue where with formulated materials the ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 21.1.1210.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 21.1.1210.641 3D Drawings Resolutions: Resolved an issue with the 3D representation of parts containing a Polyline machine token with a Z-value offset greater than 0. Integrated Post Processing ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0525.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0525.641 Database Management Resolutions: Resolved an issue that caused products and subassemblies to need to be imported twice in order to see them in Toolbox. Resolved an issue with ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0406.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0406.641 Database Management Resolutions: Resolved an issue that caused template level projects to be deleted when deleting a seemingly “empty” category (this was caused by a mix-up in the ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 21.1.1227.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 21.1.1227.641 Edit Design Data Resolutions: Resolved an issue where the workbook prefix (e.g. "L!") would not be added when applying a local variable to a formula. Resolved an issue where the "Revert ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0605.641
Report Groups Fix A fix has been made to resolve an issue that reportedly caused errors when report groups attempted to print manually. Fixes and Additions to Part Properties Toolbox Console->Part Properties/Toolbox Setup->Options 2D drawing tokens ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0525.641
Hardware Machine Token Tool Compensation Fix Users reported an issue that caused hardware machine tokens to produce tool compensation incorrectly. This issue has been examined and resolved. Work Order Cancellation Fix Microvellum Console->Settings ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0523.641
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0523.641 Face 6/Horizontal Drilling Enhancement Toolbox Setup->Options->Toolfiles->Double-click specific Toolfile->Integrated Post Processor Settings->Settings Users will now be able to cut down on file management ...
Foundation Hardware Highlight: Blum
Microvellum’s Foundation Library is built on the premise of providing our users with the best quality hardware for their construction projects, be they commercial, residential, or anything otherwise. As such, Toolbox has hardware from multiple brands ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 23.0517
This update includes many changes & additions to the Microvellum Face Frame expansion. Not all users will have access to these special products. Contact your account manager for more information. Additions: Added new drawer system Rocheleau R13 EVO ...