Understanding the Toolbox Login Screen
The Login Screen opens when Toolbox is launched and provides important software details and tools, as well as optional secure login functionality. This article contains an overview of the contents of the Login Screen.
- Microvellum Product – Indicates which Microvellum product is installed.
- Product Version – Indicates the currently installed version (build number) of Microvellum Toolbox. Learn more about Microvellum's Software Versioning Schema.
- Update Serial Number – Use this link to enter a permanent serial number, or to update a serial number.
- Do Not select this option without having a valid replacement serial number.
- Configuration Selection – Allows you to select which configuration to use when launching Toolbox
- Manage Configurations – Opens an interface that will allow you to manage your configurations and preferences. Check out our Introduction to the Microvellum Configuration Manager for more information.
- User Name/Password – When security permissions have been set up, allows you to enter your user name and password to login into the software .
- Microvellum Knowledge Network – Find out more about your Microvellum software by searching our knowledge base, submitting a support ticket, or connecting with the community by clicking the Microvellum Knowledge Network link.
Configuration Login Error- "Invalid Version Format"
Issue: When you start Toolbox and attempt to open your configuration an error message is displayed that says, “Invalid Version Format” and prevents you from going any further. Solution: This error is due to a change in our version numbering format. ...
Toolbox Standard 2023 Installation Best Practices
The following article contains the recommended and necessary procedures for installing Microvellum’s Toolbox Standard AutoCAD 2023. In order to get the smoothest and highest quality experience, it is recommended to be running a graphics card with 4 ...
Uninstalling Toolbox OEM
These procedures explain the removal of Toolbox and supporting files while using Windows 10. Uninstalling Toolbox from “Apps and Features” Select the “Windows start icon”. Select “Settings”. Select “Apps”. ...
How to Install Toolbox AC (AutoCAD Companion)
Below is a systematic guide for installing Toolbox AC. Before installation, we recommend reviewing our Pre-Installation Instructions and System Requirements . Right-click on the Setup.exe file and select “Run as administrator”. Observe the initial ...
Preparing Your Computer to Install Toolbox
This tutorial demonstrates the steps recommend prior to installing Microvellum Toolbox and Toolbox AC (AutoCAD Companion). Prior to installing an update, we advise backing up your current data before initiating the process detailed below. Due to ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.1205.642
The following release notes apply to Toolbox build 23.1.1205.642 New FLA Licenses The software has been given a number of overhauls to integrate and function with the new SLS system. Users with software serial numbers for all installed and activated ...
About Microvellum Interface
The following information applies to Microvellum software builds 23.1.1205.642 and beyond. The About Microvellum User Interface displays information and links related to your Microvellum software, company account details and other information and ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.1120.641
The following release notes apply to Toolbox build 23.1.1120.641 New Report Group Option Figure 1: Report Groups (All Batches) A new option has been added within the processing center to assist in streamlining user reports. The option Report Groups ...
Master Bathroom Partition Overview
The Master Bathroom Partition The Master Bathroom Partition product is an array design for toilet and shower bay applications. This includes the proper interior width and depth set for the partition spacing and their function. Each bay has the ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 23.1114
Special Note #1: Highly recommend updating Toolbox to build 23.1.1010 or newer as this library update zip includes new features only available to users running this TB version (or newer). Previous versions will not import categorized materials now ...