Understanding the Toolbox Login Screen
The Login Screen opens when Toolbox is launched and provides important software details and tools, as well as optional secure login functionality. This article contains an overview of the contents of the Login Screen.
- Microvellum Product – Indicates which Microvellum product is installed.
- Product Version – Indicates the currently installed version (build number) of Microvellum Toolbox. Learn more about Microvellum's Software Versioning Schema.
- Update Serial Number – Use this link to enter a permanent serial number, or to update a serial number.
- Do Not select this option without having a valid replacement serial number.
- Configuration Selection – Allows you to select which configuration to use when launching Toolbox
- Manage Configurations – Opens an interface that will allow you to manage your configurations and preferences. Check out our Introduction to the Microvellum Configuration Manager for more information.
- User Name/Password – When security permissions have been set up, allows you to enter your user name and password to login into the software .
- Microvellum Knowledge Network – Find out more about your Microvellum software by searching our knowledge base, submitting a support ticket, or connecting with the community by clicking the Microvellum Knowledge Network link.
Configuration Login Error- "Invalid Version Format"
Issue: When you start Toolbox and attempt to open your configuration an error message is displayed that says, “Invalid Version Format” and prevents you from going any further. Solution: This error is due to a change in our version numbering format. ...
Toolbox Standard 2023 Installation Best Practices
The following article contains the recommended and necessary procedures for installing Microvellum’s Toolbox Standard AutoCAD 2023. In order to get the smoothest and highest quality experience, it is recommended to be running a graphics card with 4 ...
Uninstalling Toolbox OEM
These procedures explain the removal of Toolbox and supporting files while using Windows 10. Uninstalling Toolbox from “Apps and Features” Select the “Windows start icon”. Select “Settings”. Select “Apps”. ...
How to Install Toolbox AC (AutoCAD Companion)
Below is a systematic guide for installing Toolbox AC. Before installation, we recommend reviewing our Pre-Installation Instructions and System Requirements . Right-click on the Setup.exe file and select “Run as administrator”. Observe the initial ...
Preparing Your Computer to Install Toolbox
This tutorial demonstrates the steps recommend prior to installing Microvellum Toolbox and Toolbox AC (AutoCAD Companion). Prior to installing an update, we advise backing up your current data before initiating the process detailed below. Due to ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0329.641
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0329.641 Processing Center Resolutions: Resolved an error in the ‘View Nesting G-Code Results’ UI when trying to view DXF’s. ‘Modify Work Order’ will no longer remove certain edge band information if editing that ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 23.0320
The following release notes apply to Microvellum Foundation Library, Build 23.0320. This update includes many changes & additions to the Microvellum Closet/Wardrobe Expansion. If you have not purchased this expansion, you will not have access to ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0313.641
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0313.641 Label Images Resolutions: Resolved an issue with PTP stations not flipping the face 6 WMF image correctly. WMF orientation should now match the gcode. Resolved an issue with Unified Work Order databases not ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0222.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 23.1.0222.641. Machine Tokens Resolutions: We fixed a bug affecting certain libraries that used the CONST token, which led to incorrect calculations of the distance between holes. We also fixed an ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 23.0210
The following release notes apply to Microvellum Foundation Library, Build 23.0210. Additions: • Added a new global variable “Hinge Offset From Edge” to provide easier control without needing to update the finished faces subassembly. • Added a sample ...