Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0222.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 23.1.0222.641.
- We fixed a bug affecting certain libraries that used the CONST token, which led to incorrect calculations of the distance between holes.
- We also fixed an issue in some tool files where the feed speed would not change when encountering POLYLINE tokens.
- We resolved a problem related to CUTOUT tokens assigned to the wrong hardware tool comp.
- We corrected a bug that caused pocketing to cut twice when using Draw Part in 2D and coming from a PLINE token in hardware.
- We have revised the help text for the Corner Notch token to provide clearer instructions on how the tool number works. If you have specified a tool for pocketing, the tool will continue to perform pocketing for that route until you create a new work order.
- Material Comments can now contain formula-driven values, allowing them to be used like other fields in formula materials.
- Deleting a material category will also delete the materials within it.
- We fixed a refresh issue that previously prevented newly added sheets from being immediately visible in formula materials.
- We also resolved a problem affecting scrap coming from formula materials, which caused thickness, quantity, or size fields with formulas to always default to a value of 0.
- We have optimized some of our code to improve the speed of editing and saving project-level materials, especially for larger databases. You should now notice a significant improvement in performance.
- We have disabled the 'Transfer' button after selecting a database to import until the database is fully loaded.
- We fixed a bug that caused duplicates to be created in the database when users double-clicked the 'Transfer' button.
- We also resolved an issue with "Delete Project After Export" that allowed database management to delete the current template library if a library with projects was selected.
- Exporting a work order from a Unified Work Order Database will now fully export the ProductPrompts table.
- When importing a library, we added a message that acknowledges several things and provides a link to relevant documentation.
- Importing hardware through Database Management will now also include the hardware machine tokens.
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0317.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0317.641 Database Resolutions: Resolved an issue where the user experience took longer than necessary to start. Materials Resolutions: Resolved an issue where with formulated materials the ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 21.1.1210.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 21.1.1210.641 3D Drawings Resolutions: Resolved an issue with the 3D representation of parts containing a Polyline machine token with a Z-value offset greater than 0. Integrated Post Processing ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0525.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0525.641 Database Management Resolutions: Resolved an issue that caused products and subassemblies to need to be imported twice in order to see them in Toolbox. Resolved an issue with ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0406.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0406.641 Database Management Resolutions: Resolved an issue that caused template level projects to be deleted when deleting a seemingly “empty” category (this was caused by a mix-up in the ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0325.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0325.641 Toolfile Resolutions: Resolved an issue in certain post names where the pecking number was not working. Resolved an issue in certain post names where some face 6 machining was falling ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.1205.642
The following release notes apply to Toolbox build 23.1.1205.642 New FLA Licenses The software has been given a number of overhauls to integrate and function with the new SLS system. Users with software serial numbers for all installed and activated ...
About Microvellum Interface
The following information applies to Microvellum software builds 23.1.1205.642 and beyond. The About Microvellum User Interface displays information and links related to your Microvellum software, company account details and other information and ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.1120.641
The following release notes apply to Toolbox build 23.1.1120.641 New Report Group Option Figure 1: Report Groups (All Batches) A new option has been added within the processing center to assist in streamlining user reports. The option Report Groups ...
Master Bathroom Partition Overview
The Master Bathroom Partition The Master Bathroom Partition product is an array design for toilet and shower bay applications. This includes the proper interior width and depth set for the partition spacing and their function. Each bay has the ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 23.1114
Special Note #1: Highly recommend updating Toolbox to build 23.1.1010 or newer as this library update zip includes new features only available to users running this TB version (or newer). Previous versions will not import categorized materials now ...