Understanding the Part Properties Interface
Understanding the Part Properties Interface
The Part Properties can be accessed through the Toolbox Modify tab, and then the Modify Products tab. It is also preloaded in the customizable tool strip.
To view the interface, click on the Part Properties icon, and then select a product.
- Subassembly List – This section displays all the subassemblies within the product. Subassemblies with a green, yellow, or red folder are active (quantity greater than 0), and subassemblies with are grey folder have a quantity of 0. Selecting a subassembly and then right-clicking will allow you to “Show Properties,” which will load the subassembly and its parts, or “Revert a Subassembly,” which will enable you to restore a subassembly to the project level or from the library.
- Part Tabs – Cycling through these tabs will display the properties for the part selected in the Part List.
- Work Area – This section displays all the properties available within the selected tab for the selected part.
- Part List – This section displays all the parts within a product or subassembly.
If no parts are displayed, like the image above, this does not mean the product does not contain any parts. A subassembly will need to be loaded to populate the part list.
- Additional Part Tabs – Cycling through these tabs will allow you to access hardware, subassemblies, and prompts for the selected part.
- Formula Editor – This section allows you to add/edit a value/formula for a selected field.
Introducing a New Part Properties Visualization Interface
Introducing a New Part Properties Visualization Interface We have improved the part properties visualization interface to provide more information for the selected part. We also fixed two defects in the previous build. It did not correctly display ...
Understanding the Subassemblies Tab
The subassemblies tab will display the subassemblies that the product is currently referencing. A subassembly works the same way a product does. It contains its own set of parts, hardware, and prompts. A subassembly can also contain more ...
Understanding the Hardware Tab
The Hardware Tab will display all the hardware items that are in the product or subassembly. Selecting a hardware item will display all the parameters for the hardware item. Hardware is not drawn into the drawing the same way parts are drawn. You ...
Understanding the Project Specification Groups User Interface
This article summarizes the Project Specification Groups User Interface. For specific information regarding an aspect of Library Specification Groups, see one of the following articles: Understanding the Project Wizard, Global Variables, Material ...
Understanding the Part Size Tab
Part Size Tab The Part Size tab contains the values related to the size of the part and material. Review the details below for each parameter on the Part Size tab. Part Name The name of the part. Quantity The quantity of the part. Having a part with ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 21.2.0111.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 21.2.0111.641 Scrap Management Resolutions: Resolved an issue that was causing the Offal Cutting pattern to cut into rounded parts. Saw Optimizer Resolutions: Resolved an issue where the PTX output ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 21.1.1227.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 21.1.1227.641 Edit Design Data Resolutions: Resolved an issue where the workbook prefix (e.g. "L!") would not be added when applying a local variable to a formula. Resolved an issue where the "Revert ...
Machine Implementation Process
Thank you for choosing Microvellum as your platform to streamline your design, engineering, and production processes within your company to propel your business forward. Follow the steps to ensure a successful and timely implementation of your CNC ...
Planning for a Successful Implementation
Service Engagement Process Thank you for choosing Microvellum as your platform to streamline your design to manufacturing processes within your company. Follow the steps to ensure a successful and timely implementation of your services. Information ...
Integration Guide for the Component Cabinet Library
Below you will find file downloads for Microvellum's Component Cabinet Library Integration Guide. Form fields are pre-filled with either Metric or Imperial library default values. This integration guide contains details and settings from ...