Understanding the Part Properties Interface
Understanding the Part Properties Interface
The Part Properties can be accessed through the Toolbox Modify tab, and then the Modify Products tab. It is also preloaded in the customizable tool strip.
To view the interface, click on the Part Properties icon, and then select a product.
- Subassembly List – This section displays all the subassemblies within the product. Subassemblies with a green, yellow, or red folder are active (quantity greater than 0), and subassemblies with are grey folder have a quantity of 0. Selecting a subassembly and then right-clicking will allow you to “Show Properties,” which will load the subassembly and its parts, or “Revert a Subassembly,” which will enable you to restore a subassembly to the project level or from the library.
- Part Tabs – Cycling through these tabs will display the properties for the part selected in the Part List.
- Work Area – This section displays all the properties available within the selected tab for the selected part.
- Part List – This section displays all the parts within a product or subassembly.
If no parts are displayed, like the image above, this does not mean the product does not contain any parts. A subassembly will need to be loaded to populate the part list.
- Additional Part Tabs – Cycling through these tabs will allow you to access hardware, subassemblies, and prompts for the selected part.
- Formula Editor – This section allows you to add/edit a value/formula for a selected field.
Introducing a New Part Properties Visualization Interface
Introducing a New Part Properties Visualization Interface We have improved the part properties visualization interface to provide more information for the selected part. We also fixed two defects in the previous build. It did not correctly display ...
Understanding the Subassemblies Tab
The subassemblies tab will display the subassemblies that the product is currently referencing. A subassembly works the same way a product does. It contains its own set of parts, hardware, and prompts. A subassembly can also contain more ...
Understanding the Hardware Tab
The Hardware Tab will display all the hardware items that are in the product or subassembly. Selecting a hardware item will display all the parameters for the hardware item. Hardware is not drawn into the drawing the same way parts are drawn. You ...
Understanding the Project Specification Groups User Interface
This article summarizes the Project Specification Groups User Interface. For specific information regarding an aspect of Library Specification Groups, see one of the following articles: Understanding the Project Wizard, Global Variables, Material ...
Understanding the Library Specification Groups User Interface
This article summarizes the Library Specification Groups User Interface. For specific information regarding an aspect of Library Specification Groups, see one of the following articles: Understanding the Project Wizard, Global Variables, Material ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 22.0729
The following release notes apply to Microvellum Foundation Library, Build 22.0729 Note: This build (22.0729) contains the necessary requirements to support the new Microvellum "Library Update Utility". If your library version is older than 22.0729, ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0720.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0720.641 Processing Stations Resolutions: Resolved an issue with the saw file output for Ardis processing stations when you have “None” set as the picture type. Resolved a refresh issue when ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0712.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0712.641 Workbook Designer Resolutions: Resolved an issue with Part Properties updating the wrong 2D Plan Token workbook cells. Resolved an issue with saving formula materials through Workbook ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 22.0625
The following release notes apply to Microvellum Foundation Library, Build 22.0625 Additions: Added Access Panel Subassembly (from legacy component library) Added the prompts "Extend Left Side To Floor" and "Extend Right Side To Floor" to all ...
Asking to Re-Activate Software on Start Up
If your license is current, but you keep getting the Activate Software window when starting up Toolbox, this is the fix. Instead of entering your serial number and password every time, go to your MV Toolbox icon on your desktop and Right-click then ...