Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.0921.641
The following release notes apply to Toolbox build 23.1.0921.641
Cumulative Library Updates Fix
Figure 1: Cumulative Update issue.
- There was a bug noted by users while attempting to download the Foundation Library’s phase 1 cumulative update and import it into their Toolbox library: the package would sometimes be declared as invalid, and thus, fail to load the update or restore any backups of one’s data. The error above would close out any further attempts to import the package through the library update utility. This issue has been resolved- the phase 1 cumulative update package should now be able to import without issue.
Post Processor V-Drilling Fix
Figure 2: Object route drilling issue.
- There was noted to be an error occurring with the base post-processor that occurred when users attempted to assign the property of an object route to sawing, horizontal drilling, or vertical drilling functions. This error should no longer occur for users.
- There has been a reported issue within the Nest Tools, wherein users found that attempting to change the setmil of a part’s border would change the size of the entire part, rather than simply the setmil location, as intended. This issue has been resolved- the setmil location should be the only parameter affected by the change in location value.
- The Ardis processing station within Toolbox was noted to have an issue wherein it did not produce r41 and STK files when work orders with associated parts in them were being processed. This issue has been resolved- the files should now generate in work orders correctly.
Oversize PTX Fix
Figure 3: New PatternExchange oversize option.
- An issue was found when using PatternExchange saws as one’s output in sawing processing stations, wherein oversized parts being cut by the saw would only cut to the standard finish amounts within G-code and on reports. This issue has been resolved- a new option has been added into the processing station when the PatternExchange saw is selected as the output option, “Exclude Oversize in PARTS_REQ”.
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0317.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0317.641 Database Resolutions: Resolved an issue where the user experience took longer than necessary to start. Materials Resolutions: Resolved an issue where with formulated materials the ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 21.1.1210.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 21.1.1210.641 3D Drawings Resolutions: Resolved an issue with the 3D representation of parts containing a Polyline machine token with a Z-value offset greater than 0. Integrated Post Processing ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0525.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0525.641 Database Management Resolutions: Resolved an issue that caused products and subassemblies to need to be imported twice in order to see them in Toolbox. Resolved an issue with ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0406.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0406.641 Database Management Resolutions: Resolved an issue that caused template level projects to be deleted when deleting a seemingly “empty” category (this was caused by a mix-up in the ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0325.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0325.641 Toolfile Resolutions: Resolved an issue in certain post names where the pecking number was not working. Resolved an issue in certain post names where some face 6 machining was falling ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.1205.642
The following release notes apply to Toolbox build 23.1.1205.642 New FLA Licenses The software has been given a number of overhauls to integrate and function with the new SLS system. Users with software serial numbers for all installed and activated ...
About Microvellum Interface
The following information applies to Microvellum software builds 23.1.1205.642 and beyond. The About Microvellum User Interface displays information and links related to your Microvellum software, company account details and other information and ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 23.1.1120.641
The following release notes apply to Toolbox build 23.1.1120.641 New Report Group Option Figure 1: Report Groups (All Batches) A new option has been added within the processing center to assist in streamlining user reports. The option Report Groups ...
Master Bathroom Partition Overview
The Master Bathroom Partition The Master Bathroom Partition product is an array design for toilet and shower bay applications. This includes the proper interior width and depth set for the partition spacing and their function. Each bay has the ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 23.1114
Special Note #1: Highly recommend updating Toolbox to build 23.1.1010 or newer as this library update zip includes new features only available to users running this TB version (or newer). Previous versions will not import categorized materials now ...