Solid Modeling Tools - How to Apply Dado Joints to Your Product (Tutorial 4: Part 2)
This article continues from Solid Modeling Tools - How to Modify a Product by Adding a Wall Arc and provides information for applying dado joints to your product.
- This step will show you how to configure your product for dado joints at the stud vertical entities. First, set the dado joint property, and then modify the section.
- Click: “Extruded Tools > Vertical Entities > Edit Vertical Entity.”
- Set the property “Vertical Use Dados” to True.
- Set the associated properties “Dado Stop Gap” and “Dado Stop Width” to match your company standards.
- Modify the section profile by moving both floor plates upward by an amount that matches the preferred depth of your dado.
- When the 3D product redraws, verify every place that the vertical entities contact the plates receives a dado joint. These vertical entities must have had the property for dados set to true as specified above.
Continue on to Solid Modeling Tools - How to Apply Dowel Joints to Your Product .
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 22.0520
The following release notes apply to Microvellum Foundation Library, Build 22.0520 Please make sure you are selecting the correct specification group when drawing products. There may be specification groups for both metric and imperial. Additions: ...
The Range Hood - Add-on
About the Library Add-on This is a “Master” Range Hood product capable of being used as is or saved back to the library numerous times in unlimited number of different combinations. This Library Add-on is compatible with the Foundation Library. This ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0406.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0406.641 Database Management Resolutions: Resolved an issue that caused template level projects to be deleted when deleting a seemingly “empty” category (this was caused by a mix-up in the ...
Microvellum Foundation Library Release Notes | Build 22.0407
The following release notes apply to Microvellum Foundation Library, Build 22.0407 Please make sure you are selecting the correct specification group when drawing products. There may be specification groups for both metric and imperial. Additions: ...
Toolbox Release Notes | Build 22.1.0325.641
The following Release Notes apply to Toolbox Build 22.1.0325.641 Toolfile Resolutions: Resolved an issue in certain post names where the pecking number was not working. Resolved an issue in certain post names where some face 6 machining was falling ...